Tuesday, September 16, 2008

ACT 1

"I never knew i could become like this. When I first kissed him it felt so awkward, yet it felt so nice. "Could I accidentally fall into this kind of world? Could I fall into this weird relationship?". I couldn't accept it at first. How could a boy fall for another boy? I'm not gay...because it I was i would be hating girls, if I was I would not be attracted to girls, But im not....maybe i am just confused...But then again I am not confused...How could be my life so complicated like this....Could this be me? So how am I going to explain to myself about this feeling that i am feeling right now? His lips are so tender and his body is so warm. But wait? What about girls? they too have tender lips and a warm body...but why am i feeling so high with him? probably because i feel comfortable when he is around, maybe because this is something that i have never felt before...kissing another boy like me...I close my eyes and I knew the feeling would not leave me..."

this my first time to kiss a boy, the memories where still clear to me and the emotions really cut deep. I could not accept myself at first but then again I said to myself that if I want to be happy then I have to be true to myself.... -Punx.dude

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would admit that there is a more impact when it comes to a boy to boy relationship rather than girl to girl or girl to boy.Its not that I'm comparing both sexes,but what deals with this time is your happiness.Happiness that would affect you if ever you will have a wrong move in choosing the person to be with.

I could say that having a man as a partner by other man would be a lot more extraordinary than any other.Men are more exploratory than girls this entitles them to be one of those what we called as the risk takers by which that would be the first thing that I have observed when it comes to the skills of both sexes.